Jersey Action Against Rape (JAAR) is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to provide clinical supervision to its team of counsellors and volunteer support staff.
The purpose of the post is to ensure that JAAR’s staff and support volunteers are provided with high-quality clinical supervision on a regular basis as they provide help and support to people affected by sexual violence.
The post holder will report to the Lead Counsellor. They will have a highly collaborative working relationship with all the charity staff and volunteers. They will build effective working relationships with all colleagues within JAAR, ensuring the support services continue to provide programmes that contribute to the success of JAAR’s strategy.
- Clinical supervision, which incorporates aspects of case management, of our team of Support Officers, providing high quality specialist advice and support to them on a regular basis.
- Carry out quality and ethical supervision in line with JAAR’s supervision policy.
- Adhere to your professional code of conduct and maintain continuing professional development to ensure you remain fit for practice
- Deliver training to staff and volunteers, including ensuring that the team are up to date with changes in statutory requirements
- Ensure any safeguarding concerns raised within clinical supervision are documented and shared with the supervisor and service managers who will monitor and review cases
- Other responsibilities relevant to the purpose of the role as required by the line manager.
These responsibilities are subject to review and may be varied in emphasis depending on operational requirements.
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com
Closing date Friday 17th June 2022