JAAR is excited to launch our very first virtual challenge, Stride For Survivors forms part of our Support Survivor’s campaign.
Stride for Survivors is an everyday challenge for April 2022; walk, run, dance, or wiggle your way to 10,000 steps each for 30 days to help raise vital funds to support Jersey’s survivors of sexual violence their families and friends.
You can help survivors heal from their trauma by setting up a fundraising page for JAAR today and start striding for survivors of sexual violence.
The challenge will start on the 1st of April, which sees the start of Sexual Violence Awareness Month and end on the 30th of April.
Funds raised from this campaign will go towards Jersey Action Against Rape crucial work to:
- Directly support survivors, their friends, and family by providing highly specialised 1-to-1 sexual trauma counselling
- Providing a 7-day helpline to the Jersey community
- Raising awareness of sexual violence in the community and government
- Providing education to the schools and community of sexual violence might be prevented
Support survivors and join our challenge
- Set up your fundraising page on Just Giving
- Set your fundraising target
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor you
- Share on your social media (don’t forget to tag us in)
- Start striding!