This year we will be holding our first sunflower growing competition to continue to raise awareness of Jersey Action Against Rape and help raise the funds needed to heal survivors of sexual violence.
We are delighted to have the competition is sponsored by Team Asset Management who have kindly donated the winner’s prize of a £250 Garden Centre voucher, the winning gardener can use the voucher at either Ransoms or St Peters Garden Centre.
We wanted to do something that everyone can do and bring some fun and joy to everybody taking part.
The Sunflower competition entry is a £5 donation, complete and return the registration from and will will send you a seed.
We can’t wait to share all the best pictures and tallest flowers on our platforms!
The winner will be announced on September 30th across our platforms and we will email all members of the competition.
Get your family, friends and colleagues involved in some healthy competition and share the link far and wide!
We cannot wait to start sharing your progress – Ready, Get Set, GROW!!!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition commences on Tuesday 18th May 2021 and closes midday on the 27th September 2021. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by the foundation by the close of this period in order to meet the closing date validity requirements. Once purchased, entries need to be registered and results submitted on or before 27th September 2021 (until 12am Midnight).
- Entrants must photograph their entry on the Closing Date and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to log their entry and demonstrate its height. Winning plants will be judged in the following way. Measure from the highest tip of the top petal to where the plant naturally reaches the earth. We will then get our team to pick out and verify the winning entry
- Entry is open to individuals aged 3 and over and all entrants, and their guardians, agree to their photographs being published on the foundations website and social media pages.
- One entry per person.
- To enter, entrants must first register by paying the donation fee of £5.00 and completing the registration form.
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge/by a panel that includes at least one independent member, to be held on 30th September 2021.
- The Winner will be notified of the fact that they have won within 5 days of the Closing Date by [email/telephone/twitter and Facebook. They will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prize.
- The following prize is available to be won by 1 winner: £250 Garden Centre Voucher
- The Winners agree to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
Back to News